- About Us
- Consumer Advice
- Contact SAWLFA
CODE OF ETHICAL PRACTICE
Preamble A quality wood and laminate flooring installation is entirely dependent upon a fully professional service, initiated by the integrity of member companies, their directors and staff. In the spirit of - 'excellence', the Southern African Wood and Laminate Flooring Association subscribes to and adopts the following Code of Ethical Practice and mandates total compliance by all members as a condition of membership.
- All members will discharge their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the laws of the country
- All members will maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity towards their clients, employees and each other
- All members must ensure their competency to be able to discharge their professional and contractual responsibilities.
- All members will carry out their responsibilities diligently and in good faith
- All members will maintain and exercise due care to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential matters
- A member shall not maliciously injure the reputation of any fellow member.