Wood is a natural material, a living thing
There is nothing more beautiful and REAL than a genuine wooden floor
Real wood floors can be sanded and resealed up to four times in their lifespan. This means that if after ten or twelve years your floors are looking slightly scratched or marked they can be renovated to look like new. If your floor is ever damaged panels can be replaced.
- The beauty of real wood is that you would never have a problem with a colour or design being discontinued.
- Multi-layer parquet eliminates any warping and twisting of the floorboards.
- Real wood is so easy to clean and maintain. All it takes is a quick wipe with a damp cloth.
- Wood being a natural insulator it is warm to the touch and keeps the warmth in a room (Or the heat out in summer!).
- Wood is so hygienic. There is nowhere for dirt or dust to be trapped so when it comes to allergies wood is a very healthy option.
There are so many options when it comes to choosing a real wood floor. Real wood veneers still give you the option of GENUINE wood but are more cost effective.
SAWLFA – Laminate Flooring Laying a Sports Floor
The choice with genuine wooden flooring is limitless – Beech, Cherry, Maple, Rosewood, and Jarrah are just some of different woods you can choose from. Within these different species, one also has an option of the design and panel size.